- book a pre visit or a virtual visit and we can show you around
- talk to us about our facilities
- post ahead a sensory story about us and who we are, prior to visiting
- ask us to remove furniture or object
- notify you of any changes
- introduce ourselves quietly and calmly when you arrive
- try to reduce sensory overload
- help alleviate social anxiety
- give you plenty of processing time
- give you space if experiencing heightened behaviour.
AUTISTIC AND SPECIAL NEEDS GUESTS
To help you familiarise yourself and reduce anxiety we can assist you and undertake a number of things.